Handmade in Yorkshire using techniques dating back centuries, this belt will be passed down through generations. A true Heirloom piece, The Great North Belt was put together with quality, simplicity and toughness in mind.
- Oak bark full grain bridle leather from the last remaining oak bark tannery in Britain. Widely regarded to be the best in the world, J&FJ Baker leather has to be held to be truly appreciated. Once you own some Baker leather, nothing else will compare.
- A hand cut 1 1/2" wide strap and at 6mm thick, this is NOT a delicate dress belt. (see photo for a comparison with a Hugo Boss belt at 3mm thick)
- Solid Nickel buckle cast in the UK
- The 1" keeper is fixed with two solid copper traditional saddlery rivets.
- PLEASE NOTE this is full grain leather, any scars or marks present on the animal will be present on the belt, this adds wonderful character and makes every belt unique.
- SIZING To make things simple I have sized the belts according to trouser size, this is ideal if you are buying as a gift. It is not however the most accurate way to select a belt size. For a perfect fit, see the diagram on how to measure your existing belt to get a custom sized Great North Belt. If you choose to do this, select "CUSTOM" when checking out. If you have any worries in choosing the correct size, don't hesitate to get in touch, I'm happy to help.